Canonbury Primary School is a community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2854
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: 18 September, 9 and 30 October, 20 November, 11 December 2019 at 10am
- School start and finish times:
Nursery and Reception: 8.55am-3.15pm
Years 1-2: 8.55am-3.20pm
Years 3-6: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes, 8.55am - 3.15pm
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Sep 18-Se 20)
- Accessibility: Disabled access to ground floor only
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2019: 0.545miles. See this school's Cut Off Distance Map 2019.
- Calculate your home to school distance.
Canonbury Music Centre is one of two music centres funded by Islington Council (the other is St Joseph's) where children and young people can take part in small group instrumental classes. Canonbury currently offers keyboards, violin and guitar instrumental tuition on Tuesday after school. Anyone attending an Islington school can apply using the application form also available opposite.