Canonbury Primary School
Canonbury Primary School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2854
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Please see the school website for details or contact the school to arrange a visit
- School start and finish times:
Nursery and Reception: 8.45am (soft start) - 3.15pm
KS1: 8.45am (soft start) - 3.25pm
KS2: 8.45am (soft start) - 3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Sep 18-Se 20)
- Accessibility: Disabled access to ground floor only
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2022: 0.622 miles.
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Patrick Mildren, Headteacher
- 020 7226 5020 020 7226 5020
- Scan to visit this website
122, Canonbury Road
- N1 2UT
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Nursery and Reception, 8.45am (soft start) to 3.15pm; Key Stage 1, 8.45am (soft start) to 3.25pm; Key Stage 2, 8.45am (soft start) to 3.30pm; Breakfast club 8am to 8.55am; After-school club until 6pm.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions
- How will you support my child?
Further SEND information can be found in Canonbury's School SEND Information Report.