- The iWork employment service offers 1-2-1 tailored coaching and mentoring support to get unemployed Islington residents into jobs they want to do.
- It has a holistic approach, looking at the person's strengths and interests. A coach can work with a client for as long as needed in order to get them into work.
- Coaches can also signpost to other support services as well as finding voluntary work, work shadowing, apprenticeship and work placement opportunities or training.
- When iWork caseloads are full they link residents who are looking for support with one of the 70+ Employment Support Organisations operating in the borough.
To help control the risk of Coronavirus, we will temporarily be offering this support by telephone, email and MS Teams.
If you have any employment or training related enquiry, telephone us on 020 7527 2706 or email email@example.com
Who to contact
- 020 7527 2706 020 7527 2706
222, Upper Street
- N1 1XR
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Who is this service for?
- Unemployed Islington residents who need 121 support to get into work. It's particularly suited to those in poorly paid work or who have been unemployed for over 6 months, and those who may need wider or specific support such as those with health issues, parents needing flexible work and help finding childcare, over 45s, people who have tried other services but still have not been able to find employment
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Call or leave a message on 020 7527 2706 and expect to be contacted within 2 working days by a coach. If you come in to see a Customer Agent at 222 Upper Street in the Customer Centre you can ask for a referral to the iWork team. Parents can also ask to be referred to iWork at their nearest children's centre.
- External Links