A 10 week course in term time. Come along and improve your English, speaking and listening, reading and writing.
All learners need to be assessed.
Please bring proof of your benefits and identity with you on the day
• All services are free to parents and carers living in Islington
• All classes have a project worker who can provide
one-to-one support and help you with your next steps
• All classes and crèche places are free and offered
on a first come, first served basis
• All classes are term-time only. There are no classes
during the school holidays or half-term holidays
• If you are a parent and would like to speak to someone call in or telephone us
• Some courses are for Islington residents only, and for people
with recourse to public funds; please call us if you are not sure
• For some courses you may need to complete
a literacy assessment