Bloomsbury Football Holiday Activities and Food Programme
As a part of Islington's Holiday Activity and Food programme, Bloomsbury Football will be running two weeks of football-focused holiday camps at Market Road Football Pitches this Easter Holiday! Each day will last from 10am to 2pm, with participants provided with a meal onsite during the day.
Each day will consist of drills, developing a particular skill, in the morning, with tournaments in the afternoon. Alongside football, children will also receive some nutritional education. These sessions will be led by our elite coaching team, who have run camps at Market Road in every major school holiday since 2019.
Please contact Ben Chambers at 07599101411 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries. In order to secure your free place, please email email@example.com with the unique referral code provided to you by Islington Council.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Ben Chambers
- Contact Position
- Foundation and Core Coordinator
- 07599 101411 07599 101411 07724 608600 07724 608600
- Bloomsbury Football's Website
- Scan to visit this website
- Market Road Sports Centre
Market Road Football Pitches
- N7 9PL
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- April 4th-8th and April 11th-15th, 10am to 2pm
- Time of day
- Cost Details
- No cost for Islington children eligible for benefits-related Free School Meals and children referred by a practitioner. If your child does not receive Free School Meals, these camps will be costed at £40 p/d, with financial assistance applied on a case by case basis.
- Who is this service for?
- Children from 4-14 . Free places are available for Islington children eligible for the Holiday Activities and Food programme
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Families applying for free places under the Holiday Activities and Food programme will need to provide the unique code they will have been sent by Islington, or they will require a referral from a practitioner they are working with.