Ambler Primary School is a mixed community school and Children's Centre, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2015
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: First Thursday of every month at 10.30am
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Gold Award (Jan-18)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access to ground floor facilities
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2020 0.256 miles. See this school's Cut off distance map 2020.
- Calculate your home to school distance.