Yerbury Primary School is a community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2666
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Please email the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to enquire about school tours
- School start and finish times: 9.10am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (Highbury Roundhouse)
- Does the school have a uniform? No
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (2018-2020)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access to main reception, accessible toilets.
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2021: 0.277 miles. See this school's Cut-off Distance Map 2021-22
- Calculate your home to school distance