The Museum is a fun and interesting place to bring children. The museum has a Victorian dressing up box, activities, quizzes, colouring sheets and displays of objects with information about Islington in the past. There is a changing programme of exhibitions which are often suitable for young people.
In the school holidays we run workshops for under 5s and 5-11 age groups.
Please contact us for information about what's on.
Who to contact
- 020 7527 2837 020 7527 2837
- Scan to visit this website
245 St John Street
- EC1V 4NB
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Closed Wednesday and Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Cost Details
- Free museum, however, some workshops may incur a cost. Please contact for details.
- Who is this service for?
- Children, young people and adults.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required