Who do we help?
All Islington residents and some non-residents such as friends and family that provide support to disabled Islington residents.
How can we help?
- We will check your benefits to make sure you are getting the correct money
- Support you to make benefit and tax claims
- Help you challenge and appeal benefit decisions
- Advise you on how working can make you better off
- Look at how much help you may get with childcare costs
- Help you with your benefits when you start work or have a change in circumstances
- Advise and support with benefit changes such as 'Bedroom Tax', Benefit Cap and Universal Credit.
Lines are open from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Where necessary, we can arrange appointments at council offices or home visits to assist you with filling out forms.
This service can support clients with:
- Help with benefits or grants