Crossroads Care Central & North London
Crossroads Care CNL has been established for over 25 years and aims to promote, support and deliver high quality services for carers and people with care needs. It offers a full range of services for all ages (including children), disabilties or health conditions, at any time day or night and of any frequency.
We also run the Homeshare Scheme that enables elderly and disabled people to stay in their own homes by arranging for people (over the age of 25) to stay with them and carry out light domestic chores. We vet all potential homesharers and match homesharers to householders. This service covers the whole of London within the M25 radius.
Who to contact
- Contact Position
- Communications, Inforrmation and Marketing Officer
- 020 7485 7416 020 7485 7416
- Link to website
- Scan to visit this website
- Crossroads Care Central and North London
6-8, York Mews
- NW5 2UJ
- Additional Languages
- Sylheti, Polish, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Yoruba, Hindi, Bengali, Russian,Urdu
- Other notes
We specialise in Camden with Young Carers, Minority Ethnic Groups, Early Intervention for people with Mental Health and Children with disabilities.