St Mark's School is a mixed voluntary-aided school. Voluntary-aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3501
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: 15 Sept, 10 Nov, 12 Jan 2021, 9.30-10.30am
- School start and finish times: 8.50am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes (for eligible two year olds)
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (limited space for Reception class children under 5)
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Nov-16)
- Accessibility: Disabled access to lower floor, ramp to main school building and within the building. Accessible toilets. No access on the second floor.
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2020: Does not apply