Come along and share your opinions and insights on the chosen book of the month. A great way to meet people and make new friends! Also speciality groups - crime, poetry, sci-fi and wellbeing. Click to find individual venue addresses
Search results (3299)
Refine these results
- A great way to connect with your kids through storytelling - dads, grandads, uncles especially welcome! Click to find individual venue addresses
- Colouring fun for all the family! Materials are provided, or you can bring your own. Central Library - Wednesdays 3.30-5pm Finsbury Library - last Tuesday of the month 3.30-4.30pm Click to find individual venue addresses
- Thursdays 5-7pmColouring can calm the brain and help your body relax. Join our weekly adults only group for some mindful colouring.
- Tuesday 24 October, 2.30pmLearn about the Masai tribe and make paper necklaces inspired by their beautiful jewellery. A family craft event suitable for children of all ages.
- Saturday 7 October, 11am-12pmJoin renowned poet and storyteller Sandra Agard as she tells stories from Africa and the Caribbean. A family event suitable for children of all ages at South Library.
- Thursday 26 October, 2-3pmMake a medal to take home that celebrates Mary Seacole's life. A family event suitable for children of all ages.
- Tuesday 24 October, 2.30pmMake a hanging display of your Black heroes. A family event suitable for children of all ages.
- Thursday 26 October, 2-3pmMake an African tribal mask! A family event suitable for children of all ages.
- Thursday 26 October, 2-4pmMake make an African masks or headdress. A family event suitable for children of all ages.
- Thursday 26 October, 2-4pmMake a paper plate tambourine and decorate it, taking inspiration from Black History Month. A family event suitable for children of all ages.
- Friday 27 October, 2-4pmMake and decorate a guitar. A family craft event suitable for children of all ages. Places may be limited.
- Monday 23 October, 2.30pmMake a piece of art inspired by Black British artists, and a Windrush anchor. A family event suitable for children of all ages.
- Tuesday from 9.40 to 10.10 or from 10.40 to 11.10Bienvenue to the French Montessori club ! Our sessions are specifically designed for your little ones (0 to 5), to both non-French speakers as an introduction to the French langage and to native speakers to support their learning of the French langage. Expect singing, dancing,…
- Sunday’s 8.30-10am term time onlyKEEper Clinic was established to provide goalkeeping sessions for children aged 5-17 years old. Most football sessions are catered towards outfield players which is why we wanted to provide sessions catered towards goalkeepers. Here at the KEEper Clinic we want children to learn the art…
- If you like LEGO®, drop in to one of our clubs and turn your ideas into reality! Suitable for families with children of all ages. Children aged under 8 should be accompanied by an adult.
- First Monday of the month, 6pm (except Bank Holidays)Bring along your latest project to our knitting group and make new friends. All adults are welcome.
- Third Saturday of the month, 2.30 – 4 pmBring along your latest project to our knitting and crochet group, and make new friends. All adults are welcome.
- Every Tuesday, 6-7.30pmJoin our weekly chess club and test your skills. Adults of all abilities welcome.
- Every Wednesday, 5-7pmFrom beginners to advanced. Separate groups for adults and children.