Articles (415)

  1. Housing Repairs

    If you need repairs to your home this web page gives information about who to contact to arrange repairs.Council tenantsYou can find out how to report repairs on our webpages. There are different ways to report a repair depending on who manages your property.If you…
  2. How is my child with SEND supported in school?

    Around 5,000 children and young people in Islington have identified Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and most of these are supported in their local mainstream school or Early Years setting. The majority of children and young people will have their needs met through additional…
  3. How to get a needs assessment

    A needs assessment is a meeting between you and a care professional to understand what type of support you may need to live independently. To request an assessment, please contact the Adult Social Care team on 020 7527 2299 or
  4. How to use the Local Offer

    Following consultation with parents and carers we have organised the Local Offer in to six areas Special Educational Needs, Health, Family Support and Social Care, Becoming an Adult, Life and Leisure and Information, Advice and Support. If you click on the subject headings, you will…
  5. I'm worried my child has SEN

    It is important to identify children who do have special educational needs (SEN) as early as possible. This ensures they get the help they need to learn and develop to the best of their ability. If your child has SEN, they may need extra help…
  6. Impartiality

    The the diagram guide for those employed by the Council, schools and other partners who are not specifically appointed in an advocacy role.
View all related service listings