The website aims to support a consistent and positive approach to behaviour management for people with severe and profound learning disabilities and/or Autism. The tools are designed to be interactive to help parents, carers and professionals develop effective behaviour plans that make a difference to…
Search results (3297)
Refine these results
- Working with disbaled children, young people and their families.
- Website of the national charity dedicated to keeping children safe from harm or abuse.
- Telephone, email and website support and advice service for lesbian mums and hopeful mums-to-be.
- Laamiga is a women's mentoring and training programme, particularly for ethnic minority women, to help women gain self confidence and improve their chances of finding a job.
- Telephone, face-to-face, video and British Sign Language interpreting, document translation and localisation in more than 200 languages.
- Website produced by the Children's Legal Centre which answers legal questions for young people.
- Link to London Safeguarding Children Board website with information on safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- MacMillan Cancer Support aims to ensure those living with cancer get the best information, treatment and care.
- Website of the Makaton charity which helps people with communication difficulties.
- Website offering information about microphthalmia, anophthalmia, coloborna and related conditions
- Missing People is there to advise and support missing people, including runaway children, and those who are left behind. It gives priority to the vulnerable - the very young, the old, the sick and distressed.
- Website of the Money Advice Service with a helpful section: Parent's Guide to Money.
- A national organisaton that aims to enable blind and partially sighted children to achieve educational and recreational goals.
- MumsMeetUp is a free web based app which connects mums locally and across the UK, enabling them to find real life friendships with other mums in their area and playmates for their children. As well as meeting up one to one, mums can also arrange…
- Mumsnet local Islington offers a comprehensive list of services, classes, drop-ins and local amenities. The site is a local what's on, as well as the place to go for parent-to-parent support, chat and meet-ups.
- A website offering information to people who have neuromuscular conditions.
- Website of the charity that provides help and support to people with a disability who want to buy their own home.
- Website of the national organisation for children with Special Educational Needs.
- NAPE is an organisaton for parents, teachers and school governors, promoting high quality primary education for every child.