African Diaspora women's organisation campaigning to advance sexual and reproductive health and rights. Key issues include Female Genital Mutilation FGM, Child Marriage and Fistula.
Search results (3311)
Refine these results
- Website of the national organisation that is part of the Mental Health Foundation, which promotes the rights of learning disabled people.
- A website to support professionals working with families in the foundation years; support with the early years foundation stage framework.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.
- The website of GIG a national organisation which helps those affected by genetic disorders.
- Advice on staying safe online including advice for parents
- National charity which champions the role of grandparents and the wider family in children's lives.
- Website of the children's charity which provides financial assistance for disabled children to enable them to go on holiday.
- Greater London Authority Healthy Schools programme website with advice and resources.
- An organisation delivering effective intervention on drugs, community safety and other public health concerns.
- Support your child's language and literacy development.
- The charity website provides free online intervention programmes for children and young people who have dyslexia.
- Information about immigration and visa applications.
- Provides training and clinical work in the field of systemic psycotherapy with families, couples and individuals.
- The website aims to support a consistent and positive approach to behaviour management for people with severe and profound learning disabilities and/or Autism. The tools are designed to be interactive to help parents, carers and professionals develop effective behaviour plans that make a difference to…
- Working with disbaled children, young people and their families.
- Website of the national charity dedicated to keeping children safe from harm or abuse.
- Telephone, email and website support and advice service for lesbian mums and hopeful mums-to-be.
- Laamiga is a women's mentoring and training programme, particularly for ethnic minority women, to help women gain self confidence and improve their chances of finding a job.
- Telephone, face-to-face, video and British Sign Language interpreting, document translation and localisation in more than 200 languages.