NAPE is an organisaton for parents, teachers and school governors, promoting high quality primary education for every child.
Search results (3260)
Refine these results
- National charity providing safe spaces where children can meet the parents they don't live with.
- This is the organisation's national website, providing a wide range of services, including parent to parent support, throughout the UK for children suffering from autistic disorders.
- The website of an organisation consisting of carers, parents and families. Their aim is to help deaf children enhance their skills and abilities.
- A national helpline that provides free, confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.
- The NDTi promotes inclusion for children and adults with learning disabilities.
- The website of a national organisation for those suffering with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
- The website of the Meningitis Trust, a national organisation providing a wide range of support to meningitis sufferers and their families.
- NOFAS-UK is committed to helping individuals with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD), their families and carers.
- National Rape Crisis Helpline: 0808 802 9999
- The NSHN was formed over ten years ago with the prime objective of supporting people who self harm. We consist of a number of volunteer workers who have experienced self-harm to themselves or have seen it in family or friends. The aims and objectives of…
- Support service for high risk victims of stalking.
- Website that provides information with regard to children's rights and legal support.
- Netmums is a family of local websites set up and run by mums. Each local Netmums website covers local information on places to go, things to do, education, childcare, and community, social and employment issues. Each site is set up around a local community and…
- The website for Newlife, supporting disabled children and their families across the UK. Newlife provides equipment loans and grants to ensure the safety and wellbeing of disabled children. Care Services support families by providing vital information, equipment provisions and a 24 hour Nurse helpline.
- NHS health information website.
- NHS Choices site: Sex and Young People.
- Independent, free, confidential advice on making a complaint about NHS services.
- Website providing key pregnancy and baby topics.
- Music therapy services.