Website of the charity that supports families whose children are so deaf that they do not derive sufficient benefit from conventional hearing aids.
Search results (3312)
Refine these results
- Music Kindergarten. Small age related classes from babies to 7 years. Fun inspiring learning. Can lead onto our outstanding instrumental and musicianship programme, if desired: Violin, Piano, Cello, Guitar, and Flute.
- Website which aims to educate and advocate for kids, families, and schools on all media including the internet and gaming.
- Our team of advocates work with over 1000 parents per year to retain young people in mainstream education. We are passionate about all young people being given the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- The website of Community Service Volunteers (CSV) is a national organisation providing volunteers for young disabled people in order to help them live more independent lives at home and in education.
- A national registered charity which promotes best practice in adoption and fostering services.
- Website of the national day care charity and National Association of Family Information Services, NAFIS.
- Children's advocacy organisation for children living away from home.
- CDC is the umbrella body for the disabled children’s sector in England.
- Counselling Directory is a confidential service that encourages those in distress to seek help. The directory contains information on many different types of distress, as well as articles, news, and events.
- CPotential is a registered disability charity that has been seeing potential in children since 1963. Based in north London, we provide integrated therapy and support for babies, children and young people who have movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global development delay…
- Crimestoppers is an independent charity working to fight crime. You can call 0800 555 111 to pass on information about crime anonymously.
- Government body which pays compensation to blameless victims of violent crime. Telephone the helpline or apply online via the website.
- Website providing information and advice for dads.
- Website of the organisation for dual sensory impaired people.
- Debt Hacker could help you get money back and fix your credit score; free service.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- Challenges the inequality and poverty of disabled people by securing for them free and equal access to their legal rights and entitlements.
- Disability Rights UK has been formed through a unification of Disability Alliance, Radar and National Centre for Independent Living. It aims to be the largest national pan-disability organisation led by disabled people.