CDC is the umbrella body for the disabled children’s sector in England.
Search results (3303)
Refine these results
- Counselling Directory is a confidential service that encourages those in distress to seek help. The directory contains information on many different types of distress, as well as articles, news, and events.
- CPotential is a registered disability charity that has been seeing potential in children since 1963. Based in north London, we provide integrated therapy and support for babies, children and young people who have movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global development delay…
- Crimestoppers is an independent charity working to fight crime. You can call 0800 555 111 to pass on information about crime anonymously.
- Government body which pays compensation to blameless victims of violent crime. Telephone the helpline or apply online via the website.
- Website providing information and advice for dads.
- Website of the organisation for dual sensory impaired people.
- Debt Hacker could help you get money back and fix your credit score; free service.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- Challenges the inequality and poverty of disabled people by securing for them free and equal access to their legal rights and entitlements.
- Disability Rights UK has been formed through a unification of Disability Alliance, Radar and National Centre for Independent Living. It aims to be the largest national pan-disability organisation led by disabled people.
- A national information charity on disability and parenthood.
- The website of the Disabled Living Foundation is a national organisation which, provides help and advice on the necessary equipment needed to overcome problems of everyday living by disabled people.
- Online access guides to around 1,000 venues in Islington.
- National database of volunteering opportunities in the UK.
- The Trust aims to increase the education and development of those with Down Syndrome.
- Website of the national organisation giving advice on all aspects of the condition.
- National charity providing support, advice, assessment, education, training for children, young people and adults experiencing dyslexia and literacy difficulties.
- This website gives information about a network of local groups and activities for children with dyspraxia.
- Early Education - the British Association for Early Childhood Education - provides support for professionals working in early years childhood education settings to implement the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework 2012.