Website of the children's charity which provides financial assistance for disabled children to enable them to go on holiday.
Search results (3266)
Refine these results
- Greater London Authority Healthy Schools programme website with advice and resources.
- An organisation delivering effective intervention on drugs, community safety and other public health concerns.
- Support your child's language and literacy development.
- The charity website provides free online intervention programmes for children and young people who have dyslexia.
- Information about immigration and visa applications.
- Provides training and clinical work in the field of systemic psycotherapy with families, couples and individuals.
- The website aims to support a consistent and positive approach to behaviour management for people with severe and profound learning disabilities and/or Autism. The tools are designed to be interactive to help parents, carers and professionals develop effective behaviour plans that make a difference to…
- Working with disbaled children, young people and their families.
- Website of the national charity dedicated to keeping children safe from harm or abuse.
- Telephone, email and website support and advice service for lesbian mums and hopeful mums-to-be.
- Laamiga is a women's mentoring and training programme, particularly for ethnic minority women, to help women gain self confidence and improve their chances of finding a job.
- Telephone, face-to-face, video and British Sign Language interpreting, document translation and localisation in more than 200 languages.
- Website produced by the Children's Legal Centre which answers legal questions for young people.
- Link to London Safeguarding Children Board website with information on safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- MacMillan Cancer Support aims to ensure those living with cancer get the best information, treatment and care.
- Website of the Makaton charity which helps people with communication difficulties.
- Website offering information about microphthalmia, anophthalmia, coloborna and related conditions
- Missing People is there to advise and support missing people, including runaway children, and those who are left behind. It gives priority to the vulnerable - the very young, the old, the sick and distressed.
- Website of the Money Advice Service with a helpful section: Parent's Guide to Money.