Beat strives to improve the quality of life for people affected by eating disorders. We achieve this by being proactive in meeting needs; being successful in influencing policy and by promoting understanding.
Search results (3297)
Refine these results
- Website of the charity providing one to one and small group autism therapy programmes.
- Bounce Back acts as a bridge between prison and full time employment.
- A website for information about the British Deaf Association, British Sign Language and the deaf community.
- The website of the British Dyslexia Association, offering a comprehensive service to dyslexic young people and their families.
- The website of British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD), a national organisation supporting people with learning disabilities and those around them.
- Website of the Brittle Bone Society, which provides practical support as well as advice to those suffering with the disease. The service also promotes research into brittle bone disease.
- Help for pregnant teenagers and young parents.
- This is a website that offers advice for pupils and parents about bullying at school.
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service, Cafcass represents children in family court cases, making sure that children's voices are heard. It is independent of the courts, social services, education and health authorities and all similar agencies.
- CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) is a helpline and support group for men 15-35 who are at risk of suicide.
- The Cancer Care Society provides information to anyone in the UK whose life has been affected by cancer.
- Website with resources to help families facing difficulties.
- The website of a government scheme which provides financial support for people who are under 20 and have one or more children. Care to Learn can help with the cost of childcare while people are learning. The subject or course taken is entirely up to…
- A website providing information for carers and those supporting them.
- The website for the homeless charity, Centrepoint.
- Website of the national organisation that promotes the rights of learning disabled people.
- The website of an organisation working with people who have facial disfigurements, cranio-facial conditions, skin conditions, birthmarks or cleft lips. There is a Special Child Service that offers advice and support to children, teenagers and their families.
- Website of the Child Accident Prevention Trust with advice and tips for parents.