Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs across England, Scotland and Wales.We offer person centred care and support in a range of settings and have experience of supporting people to move from one type of…
Search results (3327)
Refine these results
- Services on offer Interior fit out and Office furniture supply. Workplace Consultancy. Reuse and Recycle of furniture
- Waitrose online shopping. Free delivery on orders over £60. Online shopping only.
- Aquability, established in 1994 is a family run business based in Hampshire, UK. It is expert in supplying classy, useful yet cost-effective walk in baths and showers. All its products are very easy to install, requires less maintenance, space and gives an elongated look to…
- Thursdays 10.30am-11.30amWalking football is a slowed down version of the game, ideal for people who want to get fit or maintain an active lifestyle.
- This page has: information about the benefits of walking websites and apps to support your walking walking maps for different parts of Islington walking in parks walking groups maps of local history and cultural routes in Islington walks through and near Islington Benefits of walking There are many…
- Help with your energy bills this winter The Warm Home Discount is a government scheme which will offer £140 off your electricity bills this winter, or a voucher for households with prepayment meters. To qualify you must meet the criteria set by your electricity company.…
- Services on offer Chartered Building Surveyors of property for purchase, party wall surveyors, defect reports, expert witness
- Warsa Eribri Youth Sports Club UK offers football to males and females in Whittington Park. Thursday 7.30-9pm age 14+; Friday 5-7pm under 13s. Contact www.facebook.com/groups/warsaeribriyouthclubuk; Affe Habte 07415 227868
- School Term time: Tuesday to Friday, 3.30-6.30pm. Saturday, 11.30am to 4:30pm. School Holidays and Half Term: Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 1.30pm, and 2.30-5.30pm; Lunch 1.30-2.30pm.This May half term our opening times are Mon 30th May, Tues 31st May, Wed 1st June Thur 2nd June from 10.30am - 1.30pm and 2.30pm -5.30pm. We offer a service during our hour closure for working parents called "stay and Eat" which supports children…
- We may be able to offer you financial assistance with your metered bill if anyone in your household receives a specific state benefit and has a large family of three or more children, or a medical condition that requires the use of extra water. See…
- 26 homes in the Crouch Hill area of the London Borough of Islington.
- Established Chemist supplying Occupational Therapy equipment and simple aides, both to private and social care clients, available in the EC1R area.
- Website of the charity to enable disabled children and adults take a holiday.
- Website of the national charity providing support, advice, guidance and signposting on all aspects of childcare and extended services.
- Educational website for children aged 4 to 13 years.
- A website for bereaved parents.
- A website giving information about deafblindness and related issues.
- Website of the national charity that works to ensure that sick children receive the highest standards of care.
- A source of information on national and local support groups and resources about Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder.