National database of volunteering opportunities in the UK.
Search results (3248)
Refine these results
- The Trust aims to increase the education and development of those with Down Syndrome.
- Website of the national organisation giving advice on all aspects of the condition.
- National charity providing support, advice, assessment, education, training for children, young people and adults experiencing dyslexia and literacy difficulties.
- This website gives information about a network of local groups and activities for children with dyspraxia.
- Early Education - the British Association for Early Childhood Education - provides support for professionals working in early years childhood education settings to implement the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework 2012.
- Support to East London's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities.
- Home schooling advice.
- Website of the charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for deaf people.
- Website of the British Epilepsy Association.
- The website of the Epilepsy Society, which works to help young people with epilepsy to achieve more independent lifestyles.
- Website of the recruitment agency for employees and individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and autism.
- Sexual health charity website.
- The UK's fatherhood think-tank.
- A link to the NHS Islington website where you will find a list of NHS dentists.
- African Diaspora women's organisation campaigning to advance sexual and reproductive health and rights. Key issues include Female Genital Mutilation FGM, Child Marriage and Fistula.
- Website of the national organisation that is part of the Mental Health Foundation, which promotes the rights of learning disabled people.
- A website to support professionals working with families in the foundation years; support with the early years foundation stage framework.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.
- The website of GIG a national organisation which helps those affected by genetic disorders.