Services on offer Chartered Building Surveyors of property for purchase, party wall surveyors, defect reports, expert witness
Search results (3303)
Refine these results
- Warsa Eribri Youth Sports Club UK offers football to males and females in Whittington Park. Thursday 7.30-9pm age 14+; Friday 5-7pm under 13s. Contact www.facebook.com/groups/warsaeribriyouthclubuk; Affe Habte 07415 227868
- School Term time: Tuesday to Friday, 3.30-6.30pm. Saturday, 11.30am to 4:30pm. School Holidays and Half Term: Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 1.30pm, and 2.30-5.30pm; Lunch 1.30-2.30pm.This May half term our opening times are Mon 30th May, Tues 31st May, Wed 1st June Thur 2nd June from 10.30am - 1.30pm and 2.30pm -5.30pm. We offer a service during our hour closure for working parents called "stay and Eat" which supports children…
- School Term time: Tuesday to Friday, 3.30-6.30pm. Saturday, 11.30am to 4:30pm. School Holidays and Half Term: Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 1.30pm, and 2.30-5.30pm; Lunch 1.30-2.30pm.6-13 Years. Lead your band of adventurers through the forest, across aerial runways and swings, back to your treehouse hideaway. If you suspect danger might be on its way make a secret call to your friends in the sandpit and willow igloo below. They can alert…
- We may be able to offer you financial assistance with your metered bill if anyone in your household receives a specific state benefit and has a large family of three or more children, or a medical condition that requires the use of extra water. See…
- 26 homes in the Crouch Hill area of the London Borough of Islington.
- Established Chemist supplying Occupational Therapy equipment and simple aides, both to private and social care clients, available in the EC1R area.
- Website of the charity to enable disabled children and adults take a holiday.
- Website of the national charity providing support, advice, guidance and signposting on all aspects of childcare and extended services.
- Educational website for children aged 4 to 13 years.
- A website for bereaved parents.
- A website giving information about deafblindness and related issues.
- Website of the national charity that works to ensure that sick children receive the highest standards of care.
- A source of information on national and local support groups and resources about Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder.
- This is a national website that offers advice and information about adoption and fostering.
- Afruca promotes the welfare of the African child in the UK.
- Website of the national agency combatting alcohol use.
- The medical charity that offers up-to-date advice and support for people affected by allergies.
- Provides information on human rights organisation for refugees and asylum seekers.
- Website of apprenticeship opportunities in London and the rest of the UK.