Established Chemist supplying Occupational Therapy equipment and simple aides, both to private and social care clients, available in the EC1R area.
Search results (3297)
Refine these results
- Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm with occasional evening workAre you: Accessing support from a drug and alcohol service? Living in Islington and/or registered with an GP? Over 18? If so, we can help you on your journey into paid and sustainable employment through our free and confidential support service - IPS Into Work. Our IPS…
- Website of the charity to enable disabled children and adults take a holiday.
- Website of the national charity providing support, advice, guidance and signposting on all aspects of childcare and extended services.
- Educational website for children aged 4 to 13 years.
- A website for bereaved parents.
- A website giving information about deafblindness and related issues.
- Website of the national charity that works to ensure that sick children receive the highest standards of care.
- A source of information on national and local support groups and resources about Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder.
- This is a national website that offers advice and information about adoption and fostering.
- Afruca promotes the welfare of the African child in the UK.
- Website of the national agency combatting alcohol use.
- The medical charity that offers up-to-date advice and support for people affected by allergies.
- Provides information on human rights organisation for refugees and asylum seekers.
- Website of apprenticeship opportunities in London and the rest of the UK.
- Trained performing arts educators work in schools to boost achievement, improve speaking and listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem.
- Support services for Asian women and children.
- The website of Asthma UK, a charity dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people whose lives are affected by asthma.
- This is the website of Austism Independent UK. The purpose of the organisation is to increase awareness of the condition and establish newly developed approaches to its diagnosis, assessment, education and treatment.
- Charity supporting abused, neglected and vulnerable children.