Website of the national organisation that promotes the rights of learning disabled people.
Search results (3261)
Refine these results
- The website of an organisation working with people who have facial disfigurements, cranio-facial conditions, skin conditions, birthmarks or cleft lips. There is a Special Child Service that offers advice and support to children, teenagers and their families.
- Website of the Child Accident Prevention Trust with advice and tips for parents.
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre is dedicated to eradicating the sexual abuse of children.
- Website of the charity which provides advice on law and policy affecting children and young people, including school and education issues.
- Website giving advice on child maintenance options.
- HMRC website outlining all the paying for childcare options available.
- The website of Childnet International, a not-for-profit organisation which works to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
- The service provides information and support to children with heart disorders and their families.
- Website of the charity that supports families whose children are so deaf that they do not derive sufficient benefit from conventional hearing aids.
- Music Kindergarten. Small age related classes from babies to 7 years. Fun inspiring learning. Can lead onto our outstanding instrumental and musicianship programme, if desired: Violin, Piano, Cello, Guitar, and Flute.
- Website which aims to educate and advocate for kids, families, and schools on all media including the internet and gaming.
- Our team of advocates work with over 1000 parents per year to retain young people in mainstream education. We are passionate about all young people being given the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- The website of Community Service Volunteers (CSV) is a national organisation providing volunteers for young disabled people in order to help them live more independent lives at home and in education.
- A national registered charity which promotes best practice in adoption and fostering services.
- Website of the national day care charity and National Association of Family Information Services, NAFIS.
- Children's advocacy organisation for children living away from home.
- CDC is the umbrella body for the disabled children’s sector in England.