CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) is a helpline and support group for men 15-35 who are at risk of suicide.
Search results (3267)
Refine these results
- The Cancer Care Society provides information to anyone in the UK whose life has been affected by cancer.
- Website with resources to help families facing difficulties.
- The website of a government scheme which provides financial support for people who are under 20 and have one or more children. Care to Learn can help with the cost of childcare while people are learning. The subject or course taken is entirely up to…
- A website providing information for carers and those supporting them.
- The website for the homeless charity, Centrepoint.
- Website of the national organisation that promotes the rights of learning disabled people.
- The website of an organisation working with people who have facial disfigurements, cranio-facial conditions, skin conditions, birthmarks or cleft lips. There is a Special Child Service that offers advice and support to children, teenagers and their families.
- Website of the Child Accident Prevention Trust with advice and tips for parents.
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre is dedicated to eradicating the sexual abuse of children.
- Website of the charity which provides advice on law and policy affecting children and young people, including school and education issues.
- Website giving advice on child maintenance options.
- HMRC website outlining all the paying for childcare options available.
- The website of Childnet International, a not-for-profit organisation which works to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
- The service provides information and support to children with heart disorders and their families.
- Website of the charity that supports families whose children are so deaf that they do not derive sufficient benefit from conventional hearing aids.
- Music Kindergarten. Small age related classes from babies to 7 years. Fun inspiring learning. Can lead onto our outstanding instrumental and musicianship programme, if desired: Violin, Piano, Cello, Guitar, and Flute.
- Website which aims to educate and advocate for kids, families, and schools on all media including the internet and gaming.
- Our team of advocates work with over 1000 parents per year to retain young people in mainstream education. We are passionate about all young people being given the opportunity to fulfil their potential.