Advice and support website for people who have experienced abuse
Search results (3050)
Refine these results
- Tired Out is Family Fund’s new sleep support hub which aims to help parents and carers of disabled children to sleep better. It pulls sleep information and resources together in one place. This includes information about support available to families in their local area, useful…
- Website of the organisation providing information and advice to parents and carers about behavourial, educational and medical problems associated with tourette syndrome.
- Offering support to those affected by tuberous sclerosis and their families and carers.
- Website with information on grant giving organisations.
- UCAS Progress, formerly known as Choice, is the online course guide which provides 14-19 year olds with information about the courses available to them in schools and colleges across London including City and Islington College and the Islington Consortium.
- Website supporting children and adults with learning disabilities.
- Website of the national organisation providing free learning resources to assist with education for the under fives.
- A source of information service for families of children with rare chromosome disorders.
- The volunteering site for 16 to 25 year olds.
- We are the national charity giving free and confidential help to victims of crime, witnesses, their family, friends and anyone else affected across England and Wales.
- Children's advocacy organisation for children living away from home.
- WellChild helps sick children and their families throughout the UK.
- Information from childline about children and bereavement.
- Free-to-use independent source of information and advice to help young people find the right degree course and university.
- Childhood bereavement charity.
- Counselling, advocacy, group work and workshop-based support for women who are affected by domestic violence in London. Also provides advice and training for frontline staff who work with survivors.
- Telephone, individual and group counselling and complementary therapies to women and girls who have experienced violence - physical, sexual or emotional.
- A social enterprise which aims to bring women confidently back into the workplace, working with employers who recognise the benefits of skilled, reliable part-time employees.
- Women's Aid is the national charity working to end domestic violence against women and children. Our mission is to advocate for abused women and children and to ensure their safety by working locally and nationally. Women's Aid does this by offering support and a place of…