Search results for "yoga" (77)
Refine these results
- Monday evenings 7:45 pm to 8:45 pmYoga classes for all levels of experience and flexibility. I teach a slow mindful practice, connecting with the breath and body.
- Saturday mornings 10am-11am from June 5th 20211hr mixed level Hatha Flow class held outdoors.
- Yoga classes are on offer at Caxton House and Whittington Park Community Association. Details are in the documents on the right hand side.
- Every Monday 5-6pmFemale-only Yoga session on a weekly basis for all abilities.
- Every Friday 10:30am-11:30amFemale only Yoga session for Women 55 and over. A more gentle version of the mindful group exercise. Suitable for beginners.
- Thursday 6.30-7pmBeginners welcome, no need to book
- Classes for beginners Sunday from 7pm , general class Friday from 6.45pm. Please ring for details.
- Thursday 1:30-2:30Thursdays 1:30-2:30 Yoga class at Mahadevi Yoga Centre 12 Eden Grove N7. Beginners very welcome in this friendly and supportive class. Relaxing and peaceful space. Book online or just turn up.
- Thursday mornings from 9:15 to 10:15amAn outdoor vinyasa flow yoga class Join me, weather permitting, on Thursday mornings from 9:15 - 10:15 for an hour of yoga in Thornhill Square Gardens Beginners welcome Mats provided, or bring your own *STARTING THURSDAY 25 APRIL*
- Mondays 4-4:55pmYoga for Children classes are for for ages 6-12.Yoga for ChildrenMonday 4.00 – 4.55pm £7 drop in / £72 for the term (pro rata’d for new students who join after term starts). The course runs during term time and can be booked in advance.
- Fridays, 9.30-11.00 amMixed level Iyengar Yoga class on Friday mornings at Yogabase Islington. Suitable for general level stynst and those new to Iyengar yoga or coming back to prcatice after a break. Ainhoa is a fully qualified Iyengar Yoga teacher and has studied directly with the…
- Every Friday 10.00-11.00amFRIDAYS REMEDIAL PARKINSONS10.00am-11.00pm £3 optional donation with Peter Ibruegger. Click https://healthygenerations.org.uk/join-parkinsons/ to join. Peter Ibruegger is a yoga practitioner with over 20 years experience. He has a close relative in Germany with Parkinsons and spent many months studying German hospital physiotherapy sessions, developing this Yoga Class by adapting…
- Thursdays, 6.30-8pmIyengar Yoga helps to promote stability and strength in mind and body. With an emphasis on alignment and safe (regular) practice, it can improve your flexibility, vitality, concentration and general good health and wellbeing. This is a Beginners/General level class suitable for those with little…
- Friday 10.30am to 12noon, term time only, 6 week course, 19 April to 22 July 2022Come and join us for Mother and Baby Yoga 6 week course. Call to book 020 7527 8441
- Tuesday evenings from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Term time onlyHaving a body is sometimes difficult. The Befriending Your Body classes have been designed to explore our body, understand how it works and become friends with it. If your experience includes not being able to sleep or relax, feeling uncomfortable, distressed or ashamed of your body, feeling…
- Thursday, 18.30-20.00Iyengar Yoga helps to promote stability and strength in mind and body. With an emphasis on alignment and safe (regular) practice, it can improve your flexibility, vitality, concentration and general good health and wellbeing. This is a fun class for those who want to develop…
- Every Saturday at 10:30amVinyasa flow classes in Highbury Fields, North London. I will be leading two classes a week depending on weather, and will announce them on my website. For up-to-date class announcements, make sure that you sign up to my mailing list. Classes are £8.50 drop in Park…
- Yogabase offers yoga and pilates