News, information, informed opinion about SEN by parents for parents.
Services in send local offer (621)
Refine these results
- Website of charity supporting families affected by a syndrome without a name.
- Website of the Children's Chronic Arthritis Association, a leading charity run by parents and professionals to provide help and information for children with arthritis, their families and professionals involved in their care.
- This is the website of The Children's Society, a national charity working with more than 50,000 children and teenagers in England every year. The Children's Society provides practical help, support and advice through 90 projects, which focus on four key areas: children at risk on…
- Charity for children with brain injury, providing care, rehabilitation, education and research.
- Website of the London-based organisation offering support to people with the condition, their families and new parents.
- Website of The Curly Hair Project, which aims to help people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their loved ones.
- The website of HACSG is a registered charity which helps ADHD/Hyperactive children and their families and is a leading proponent of a dietary approach to the problem of hyperactivity.
- Website giving information about the national organisation for thoses affected by psoriasis.
- Tired Out is Family Fund’s new sleep support hub which aims to help parents and carers of disabled children to sleep better. It pulls sleep information and resources together in one place. This includes information about support available to families in their local area, useful…
- Offering support to those affected by tuberous sclerosis and their families and carers.
- Website supporting children and adults with learning disabilities.
- A source of information service for families of children with rare chromosome disorders.
- WellChild helps sick children and their families throughout the UK.
- The website of the national organisation which is a major provider of services for young people with epilepsy.
- Thursday 6.30-7pmBeginners welcome, no need to book
- ChildminderMonday to Friday 8am-5.30pm. Flexible20 years experience. Very local to parks, outings to soft play, swimming, stay and play, playgroups.
- Early Years CentreMonday to Friday, 8.00am to 6pm.Westbourne Early Years Centre is one of the centres directly managed by the council offering integrated care and education in an inclusive multicultural environment. We are a supportive setting with friendly, experienced and qualified staff including a qualified teacher. We believe that the nursery experience…
- Westminster Kingsway College is a large college in central London, with Centres in Camden and Westminster. The College offers a wide range of further, adult and higher education courses, which are available for people of all ages from fourteen years upwards.