A website offering information to people who have neuromuscular conditions.
Services in send local offer (619)
Refine these results
- Website of the charity that provides help and support to people with a disability who want to buy their own home.
- Website of the national organisation for children with Special Educational Needs.
- This is the organisation's national website, providing a wide range of services, including parent to parent support, throughout the UK for children suffering from autistic disorders.
- The website of an organisation consisting of carers, parents and families. Their aim is to help deaf children enhance their skills and abilities.
- The website of a national organisation for those suffering with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
- The website of the Meningitis Trust, a national organisation providing a wide range of support to meningitis sufferers and their families.
- The NSHN was formed over ten years ago with the prime objective of supporting people who self harm. We consist of a number of volunteer workers who have experienced self-harm to themselves or have seen it in family or friends. The aims and objectives of…
- The website for Newlife, supporting disabled children and their families across the UK. Newlife provides equipment loans and grants to ensure the safety and wellbeing of disabled children. Care Services support families by providing vital information, equipment provisions and a 24 hour Nurse helpline.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- Advice, support and services for deaf children and adults, including interpretation services.
- Rett UK provides support, advice and information to families and professionals.
- The website of SAUK, which offers information and support to young people with scoliosis.
- Sense provides a wide range of services deaf-blind children and also adults. Services include a counselling service for young people and further education.
- Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
- Sibs is the UK organisation for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults.
- A website providing information on vocational, employment and training opportunities, student allowance and further and higher education.
- News, information, informed opinion about SEN by parents for parents.
- Website of charity supporting families affected by a syndrome without a name.