The website of GIG a national organisation which helps those affected by genetic disorders.
Services in send local offer (605)
Refine these results
- The charity website provides free online intervention programmes for children and young people who have dyslexia.
- The website aims to support a consistent and positive approach to behaviour management for people with severe and profound learning disabilities and/or Autism. The tools are designed to be interactive to help parents, carers and professionals develop effective behaviour plans that make a difference to…
- Working with disbaled children, young people and their families.
- MacMillan Cancer Support aims to ensure those living with cancer get the best information, treatment and care.
- Website of the Makaton charity which helps people with communication difficulties.
- Website offering information about microphthalmia, anophthalmia, coloborna and related conditions
- A national organisaton that aims to enable blind and partially sighted children to achieve educational and recreational goals.
- A website offering information to people who have neuromuscular conditions.
- Website of the charity that provides help and support to people with a disability who want to buy their own home.
- Website of the national organisation for children with Special Educational Needs.
- This is the organisation's national website, providing a wide range of services, including parent to parent support, throughout the UK for children suffering from autistic disorders.
- The website of an organisation consisting of carers, parents and families. Their aim is to help deaf children enhance their skills and abilities.
- The website of a national organisation for those suffering with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
- The website of the Meningitis Trust, a national organisation providing a wide range of support to meningitis sufferers and their families.
- The NSHN was formed over ten years ago with the prime objective of supporting people who self harm. We consist of a number of volunteer workers who have experienced self-harm to themselves or have seen it in family or friends. The aims and objectives of…
- The website for Newlife, supporting disabled children and their families across the UK. Newlife provides equipment loans and grants to ensure the safety and wellbeing of disabled children. Care Services support families by providing vital information, equipment provisions and a 24 hour Nurse helpline.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- Advice, support and services for deaf children and adults, including interpretation services.
- Rett UK provides support, advice and information to families and professionals.