The service provides information and support to children with heart disorders and their families.
Services in send local offer (605)
Refine these results
- CDC is the umbrella body for the disabled children’s sector in England.
- Counselling Directory is a confidential service that encourages those in distress to seek help. The directory contains information on many different types of distress, as well as articles, news, and events.
- CPotential is a registered disability charity that has been seeing potential in children since 1963. Based in north London, we provide integrated therapy and support for babies, children and young people who have movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global development delay…
- Website of the organisation for dual sensory impaired people.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- Challenges the inequality and poverty of disabled people by securing for them free and equal access to their legal rights and entitlements.
- Disability Rights UK has been formed through a unification of Disability Alliance, Radar and National Centre for Independent Living. It aims to be the largest national pan-disability organisation led by disabled people.
- A national information charity on disability and parenthood.
- The website of the Disabled Living Foundation is a national organisation which, provides help and advice on the necessary equipment needed to overcome problems of everyday living by disabled people.
- Online access guides to around 1,000 venues in Islington.
- The Trust aims to increase the education and development of those with Down Syndrome.
- Website of the national organisation giving advice on all aspects of the condition.
- National charity providing support, advice, assessment, education, training for children, young people and adults experiencing dyslexia and literacy difficulties.
- This website gives information about a network of local groups and activities for children with dyspraxia.
- Website of the charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for deaf people.
- Website of the British Epilepsy Association.
- The website of the Epilepsy Society, which works to help young people with epilepsy to achieve more independent lifestyles.
- Website of the recruitment agency for employees and individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and autism.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.