This is the website of Austism Independent UK. The purpose of the organisation is to increase awareness of the condition and establish newly developed approaches to its diagnosis, assessment, education and treatment.
Services in send local offer (593)
Refine these results
- Beat strives to improve the quality of life for people affected by eating disorders. We achieve this by being proactive in meeting needs; being successful in influencing policy and by promoting understanding.
- Website of the charity providing one to one and small group autism therapy programmes.
- A website for information about the British Deaf Association, British Sign Language and the deaf community.
- The website of the British Dyslexia Association, offering a comprehensive service to dyslexic young people and their families.
- The website of British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD), a national organisation supporting people with learning disabilities and those around them.
- Website of the Brittle Bone Society, which provides practical support as well as advice to those suffering with the disease. The service also promotes research into brittle bone disease.
- This is a website that offers advice for pupils and parents about bullying at school.
- The Cancer Care Society provides information to anyone in the UK whose life has been affected by cancer.
- A website providing information for carers and those supporting them.
- The website of an organisation working with people who have facial disfigurements, cranio-facial conditions, skin conditions, birthmarks or cleft lips. There is a Special Child Service that offers advice and support to children, teenagers and their families.
- The service provides information and support to children with heart disorders and their families.
- CDC is the umbrella body for the disabled children’s sector in England.
- Counselling Directory is a confidential service that encourages those in distress to seek help. The directory contains information on many different types of distress, as well as articles, news, and events.
- CPotential is a registered disability charity that has been seeing potential in children since 1963. Based in north London, we provide integrated therapy and support for babies, children and young people who have movement disorders due to conditions such as cerebral palsy, global development delay…
- Website of the organisation for dual sensory impaired people.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- Challenges the inequality and poverty of disabled people by securing for them free and equal access to their legal rights and entitlements.
- Disability Rights UK has been formed through a unification of Disability Alliance, Radar and National Centre for Independent Living. It aims to be the largest national pan-disability organisation led by disabled people.
- A national information charity on disability and parenthood.