SHINE makes sure that you get all the help you need to stay warm, increase income and stay healthy in your home. SHINE gives practical advice and refers to schemes that reduce the risks associated with hot or cold weather.SHINE provides a single point of…
Services in money and benefits (34)
Refine these results
- Advisers are available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pmTrained advisers from Citizens Advice are available to support with Universal Credit claims - from the application through to the first payment. Support is available online, over the phone and face to face. Help to Claim is a dedicated service from Citizens Advice. It's free,…
- The website of a government scheme which provides financial support for people who are under 20 and have one or more children. Care to Learn can help with the cost of childcare while people are learning. The subject or course taken is entirely up to…
- Website of the charity which provides advice on law and policy affecting children and young people, including school and education issues.
- Website giving advice on child maintenance options.
- Debt Hacker could help you get money back and fix your credit score; free service.
- Website of the Money Advice Service with a helpful section: Parent's Guide to Money.
- A national helpline that provides free, confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.
- Website of the national charity providing free, independent debt advice and counselling.
- Website of the charity which helps disadvantaged children get away on holiday.
- Website with information on grant giving organisations.
- Working Families is the UK’s leading work-life balance organisation. We help children, working parents and carers and their employers find a better balance between responsibilities at home and work. Our free Legal Helpline gives parents and carers legal and in-work benefits advice, as well as helping them to negotiate…