Offering support to those affected by tuberous sclerosis and their families and carers.
Services in Families (1308)
Refine these results
- Website with information on grant giving organisations.
- UCAS Progress, formerly known as Choice, is the online course guide which provides 14-19 year olds with information about the courses available to them in schools and colleges across London including City and Islington College and the Islington Consortium.
- Website supporting children and adults with learning disabilities.
- Website of the national organisation providing free learning resources to assist with education for the under fives.
- A source of information service for families of children with rare chromosome disorders.
- The volunteering site for 16 to 25 year olds.
- We are the national charity giving free and confidential help to victims of crime, witnesses, their family, friends and anyone else affected across England and Wales.
- WellChild helps sick children and their families throughout the UK.
- Information from childline about children and bereavement.
- Free-to-use independent source of information and advice to help young people find the right degree course and university.
- Childhood bereavement charity.
- Counselling, advocacy, group work and workshop-based support for women who are affected by domestic violence in London. Also provides advice and training for frontline staff who work with survivors.
- Telephone, individual and group counselling and complementary therapies to women and girls who have experienced violence - physical, sexual or emotional.
- A social enterprise which aims to bring women confidently back into the workplace, working with employers who recognise the benefits of skilled, reliable part-time employees.
- Women's Aid is the national charity working to end domestic violence against women and children. Our mission is to advocate for abused women and children and to ensure their safety by working locally and nationally. Women's Aid does this by offering support and a place of…
- Supporting women with criminal convictions into sustainable, quality jobs.
- The website of the national organisation which is a major provider of services for young people with epilepsy.
- Young Pleasance is part of the Pleasance Theatre giving young people the opportunity to rehearse, learn, devise, share skills, and perform as part of a focused and motivated ensemble, recognising that drama is an essential part of learning and growth for young people on an…