Breathe Stop Smoking Service is a free Camden & Islington service. Get the support that suits you best to stop smoking, including tips to stop by yourself, personalised help from a specialist advisor online or over the phone, and face-to-face support in Islington (and Camden) throughout…
Services in families (1240)
Refine these results
- 9am to 5pm Monday to FridayThe iWork employment service offers 1-2-1 tailored coaching and mentoring support to get unemployed Islington residents into jobs they want to do. It has a holistic approach, looking at the person's strengths and interests. A coach can work with a client for as long as…
- School nurseryMonday to Friday from 9am to 3.20pm. Open 39 weeks a year.Nursery classes in Islington schools offer full or part-time education to 3 and 4 year olds. This nursery also offers part-time places to eligible 2 year olds.All 3 and 4 year olds can get 15 hours free early education per week during term time. Families…
- School Day: 8.55am to 3.30pm; Breakfast club from 8.00am; after-school club until 6.00pmHugh Myddelton Primary School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements. All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services…
- Home schooling advice.
- Website of the Child Accident Prevention Trust with advice and tips for parents.
- The website of a national organisation for those suffering with eczema, dermatitis and sensitive skin.
- MacMillan Cancer Support aims to ensure those living with cancer get the best information, treatment and care.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- Website of the Children's Chronic Arthritis Association, a leading charity run by parents and professionals to provide help and information for children with arthritis, their families and professionals involved in their care.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.
- This is a website that offers advice for pupils and parents about bullying at school.
- Website of the British Epilepsy Association.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- ChildminderMonday to Thursday 7.30am to 6pmCHILDMINDER. Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted. Garden. I attend local groups, farms, library and parks. I go for walks up Hampstead Heath. Cooking with the children.
- ChildminderMonday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm. FlexibleGarden. Outings to drop-ins. 21 years experience. Can pick up from child's home if within walking distance. Can accept childcare vouchers.
- ChildminderTuesday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm. Term time onlyLevel 3 qualified. 18 years experience in childcare. Welcoming home environment, messy play, garden with sand pit, stories, home cooked food, trips out to farm, zoo library etc. Also attends stay and play sessions.
- Private School with NurseryPre-school: 8.15am to 5.45pmScandinavian learning in the heart of London which combines British, Scandinavian and Montessori methods of teaching. The school teaches Danish and English on a daily basis, while following the EYFS and Danish principles of learning. Staff are Danish and English speaking.
- Private NurseryMonday to Friday, 8am to 6pmA nursery and preschool with a large outside space, French lessons for preschoolers, music tuition and air-conditioned rooms. You can read the most recent Ofsted report by using the link at the end of the page.
- Private School with NurseryThe Gower School is open 48 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. An extended day is offered 6pm to 6.30pm.We offer high-quality education, a wide Montessori curriculum, music sessions, yoga, sports, baby sign language (we are an accredited Tiny Talk nursery), home-made food and a lovely big garden. The nursery for children between 3 months and 5 years is at 18 North Road, with an additional premises for…