Offers free confidential legal advice to women on its advice lines. Also offer specialist advice in family law, divorce and relationship breakdown, children and contact issues, domestic violence, sexual violence, discrimination and lesbian parenting.
Services in families (1273)
Refine these results
- Information for parents and carers on online safety. Helpline 0844 381 4772 and website.
- Safer London Foundation's Empower project is a support programme addressing young women’s experiences of sexual violence and exploitation.
- Website of the stillbirth and neonatal death charity.
- Information about school admissions for primary and secondary students. The School Admissions team is part of Universal Services, Cambridge Education@Islington.
- Website offering a wide range of resources for schools.
- The website of SAUK, which offers information and support to young people with scoliosis.
- Sense provides a wide range of services deaf-blind children and also adults. Services include a counselling service for young people and further education.
- Website of the national homelessness charity.
- Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
- Website outlining a Sign Health project supporting deaf victims of domestic violence.
- Single Parent Action Network (SPAN) is a nationwide network of one parent families and organisations. We aim to empower families living in poverty and isolation, to improve their lives and life chances.
- A website providing information on vocational, employment and training opportunities, student allowance and further and higher education.
- Specialist advice and support for African-Caribbean and Asian women experiencing violence and abuse.
- News, information, informed opinion about SEN by parents for parents.
- Website of the national organisation providing help to people who are paralysed.
- Website of the national charity providing free, independent debt advice and counselling.
- Website for the Stop it Now! charity which also provides a helpline for people worried that a child they know may be at danger of abuse. It also helps people who are worried about their own thoughts and behaviour towards children.
- Advice and resources to prevent human trafficking.