Advice, support and services for deaf children and adults, including interpretation services.
Services in Families (1281)
Refine these results
- Respond is a national charity providing therapy and specialist support services to people with learning disabilities, autism or both who have experienced abuse, violence or trauma.
- Rett UK provides support, advice and information to families and professionals.
- Offers free confidential legal advice to women on its advice lines. Also offer specialist advice in family law, divorce and relationship breakdown, children and contact issues, domestic violence, sexual violence, discrimination and lesbian parenting.
- Information for parents and carers on online safety. Helpline 0844 381 4772 and website.
- Safer London Foundation's Empower project is a support programme addressing young women’s experiences of sexual violence and exploitation.
- Website of the stillbirth and neonatal death charity.
- Information about school admissions for primary and secondary students. The School Admissions team is part of Universal Services, Cambridge Education@Islington.
- Website offering a wide range of resources for schools.
- The website of SAUK, which offers information and support to young people with scoliosis.
- Sense provides a wide range of services deaf-blind children and also adults. Services include a counselling service for young people and further education.
- Website of the national homelessness charity.
- Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
- Sibs is the UK organisation for brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults.
- Website outlining a Sign Health project supporting deaf victims of domestic violence.
- Single Parent Action Network (SPAN) is a nationwide network of one parent families and organisations. We aim to empower families living in poverty and isolation, to improve their lives and life chances.
- A website providing information on vocational, employment and training opportunities, student allowance and further and higher education.
- Update 18.3.2020 Following the latest advice from the Government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the decision to make considerable adaptations for the foreseeable future. For now, we will not be continuing the face to face delivery of our Smart Works dressing…
- Specialist advice and support for African-Caribbean and Asian women experiencing violence and abuse.