African Diaspora women's organisation campaigning to advance sexual and reproductive health and rights. Key issues include Female Genital Mutilation FGM, Child Marriage and Fistula.
Services in families (1240)
Refine these results
- Website of the national organisation that is part of the Mental Health Foundation, which promotes the rights of learning disabled people.
- A website to support professionals working with families in the foundation years; support with the early years foundation stage framework.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.
- The website of GIG a national organisation which helps those affected by genetic disorders.
- Advice on staying safe online including advice for parents
- National charity which champions the role of grandparents and the wider family in children's lives.
- Greater London Authority Healthy Schools programme website with advice and resources.
- An organisation delivering effective intervention on drugs, community safety and other public health concerns.
- Support your child's language and literacy development.
- The charity website provides free online intervention programmes for children and young people who have dyslexia.
- Information about immigration and visa applications.
- Provides training and clinical work in the field of systemic psycotherapy with families, couples and individuals.
- The website aims to support a consistent and positive approach to behaviour management for people with severe and profound learning disabilities and/or Autism. The tools are designed to be interactive to help parents, carers and professionals develop effective behaviour plans that make a difference to…
- Working with disbaled children, young people and their families.
- Website of the national charity dedicated to keeping children safe from harm or abuse.
- Telephone, email and website support and advice service for lesbian mums and hopeful mums-to-be.
- Laamiga is a women's mentoring and training programme, particularly for ethnic minority women, to help women gain self confidence and improve their chances of finding a job.
- Telephone, face-to-face, video and British Sign Language interpreting, document translation and localisation in more than 200 languages.
- Link to London Safeguarding Children Board website with information on safeguarding and child protection procedures.