Crimestoppers is an independent charity working to fight crime. You can call 0800 555 111 to pass on information about crime anonymously.
Services in families (1267)
Refine these results
- Government body which pays compensation to blameless victims of violent crime. Telephone the helpline or apply online via the website.
- Website providing information and advice for dads.
- Website of the organisation for dual sensory impaired people.
- Debt Hacker could help you get money back and fix your credit score; free service.
- The website of the British Diabetic Association, which provides information and advice on teenage diabetes. The BDA runs holiday and activity programmes as well as producing videos and publications.
- Challenges the inequality and poverty of disabled people by securing for them free and equal access to their legal rights and entitlements.
- Disability Rights UK has been formed through a unification of Disability Alliance, Radar and National Centre for Independent Living. It aims to be the largest national pan-disability organisation led by disabled people.
- A national information charity on disability and parenthood.
- The website of the Disabled Living Foundation is a national organisation which, provides help and advice on the necessary equipment needed to overcome problems of everyday living by disabled people.
- Online access guides to around 1,000 venues in Islington.
- National database of volunteering opportunities in the UK.
- The Trust aims to increase the education and development of those with Down Syndrome.
- Website of the national organisation giving advice on all aspects of the condition.
- National charity providing support, advice, assessment, education, training for children, young people and adults experiencing dyslexia and literacy difficulties.
- This website gives information about a network of local groups and activities for children with dyspraxia.
- Early Education - the British Association for Early Childhood Education - provides support for professionals working in early years childhood education settings to implement the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework 2012.
- Support to East London's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities.
- Home schooling advice.
- Website of the charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for deaf people.