Afruca promotes the welfare of the African child in the UK.
Services in Families (1294)
Refine these results
- Website of the national agency combatting alcohol use.
- The medical charity that offers up-to-date advice and support for people affected by allergies.
- Provides information on human rights organisation for refugees and asylum seekers.
- Website of apprenticeship opportunities in London and the rest of the UK.
- Trained performing arts educators work in schools to boost achievement, improve speaking and listening skills and build confidence and self-esteem.
- Support services for Asian women and children.
- The website of Asthma UK, a charity dedicated to improving the health and well-being of people whose lives are affected by asthma.
- This is the website of Austism Independent UK. The purpose of the organisation is to increase awareness of the condition and establish newly developed approaches to its diagnosis, assessment, education and treatment.
- Charity supporting abused, neglected and vulnerable children.
- Beat strives to improve the quality of life for people affected by eating disorders. We achieve this by being proactive in meeting needs; being successful in influencing policy and by promoting understanding.
- Website of the charity providing one to one and small group autism therapy programmes.
- Bounce Back acts as a bridge between prison and full time employment.
- A website for information about the British Deaf Association, British Sign Language and the deaf community.
- The website of the British Dyslexia Association, offering a comprehensive service to dyslexic young people and their families.
- The website of British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD), a national organisation supporting people with learning disabilities and those around them.
- Website of the Brittle Bone Society, which provides practical support as well as advice to those suffering with the disease. The service also promotes research into brittle bone disease.
- Help for pregnant teenagers and young parents.
- This is a website that offers advice for pupils and parents about bullying at school.
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service, Cafcass represents children in family court cases, making sure that children's voices are heard. It is independent of the courts, social services, education and health authorities and all similar agencies.