Classes for beginners Sunday from 7pm , general class Friday from 6.45pm. Please ring for details.
Services in sport and leisure (448)
Refine these results
- Thursday mornings from 9:15 to 10:15amAn outdoor vinyasa flow yoga class Join me, weather permitting, on Thursday mornings from 9:15 - 10:15 for an hour of yoga in Thornhill Square Gardens Beginners welcome Mats provided, or bring your own *STARTING THURSDAY 25 APRIL*
- Tuesday 6.45-7.45pmAre you prone to feeling stressed? Have daily life challenges left you feeling constantly tired? Or could you just be weary with your current lack of work and life balance? I may have just the right solution for you – take Yoga lessons with me!…
- Yogabase offers yoga and pilates
- TuesdaysYogaBirth classes with Tracy Awere are specifically for pregnancy and are mindfully crafted to support you all the way from 14 weeks right up to your baby's birth. In these prenatal yoga classes, we work with movement, positions, breath and relaxation to support the changes…
- Yogahaven offers yoga at different venues including Islington.
- After-school from 3.45pm, weekends and summer holidays; Pre-school drama classes on Monday; Phone for detailsYoung Actors Theatre, Islington offers drama classes and productions for ages 18 months to adult. Classes run after school, evenings and weekends all year and there are summer schools and half-term workshops. Pre-school classes run on Monday morning.
- Young people's theatre company. Brings together a team of directors, young performers, technicians, designers, writers, musicians, composers and choreographers with an innovative approach to theatre.