Offering free deliveries to local customers living close to the shop only. Cash only payment, please put in an envelope or small bag.
Services in groceries and meals (shop delivery) (10)
Refine these results
- Local shop offering a delivery service for vulnerable or self-isolating customers. They take payment over the phone, but prefer the order is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your address details, including postcode with your order. You can call if you don't have access to email.…
- Takes orders and payment online for deliveries and Click and Collect (an order that they have packed ready for collection).
- Offering free deliveries within a 2 mile radius. Payment by cash or cheque (please put in an envelope or small bag). Customers can also do a bank transfer.
- Popular local bakery and grocery store offering delivery (minimum order £40). Payment by phone of bank transfer.
- Butchers in Highbury offering phone payments and delivery (free for orders over £40). Hand wipes and social distancing measures are in place. If you can help them with their deliveries please call: 020 7226 2425 To request a delivery call: 0207 561 1713 · Phone…
- Local grocers offering free deliveries in the local area. Payment is taken over the phone.
- Local grocery shop offering home delivery (within 3 miles). Order and pay over the phone.
- Cally baker offering home delivery. Payment in cash, please try to use correct change and put in an envelope or a small bag.
- Local greengrocers that is happy for customers to pay with bank transfers and can offer deliveries in the local area. They are currently taking orders via text, phone, WhatsApp. · Phone Payment – No but is happy with bank transfers. · Offer delivery – Yes…