Islington has 17 Safer Neighbourhood Teams
Services in community connections (1177)
Refine these results
- We offer the following: First Aid courses Health and Safety Courses 3 Day First Aid at Work 2 Day First Aid at Work Refresher 1 Day Emergency First Aid 1/2 Day Fire Marshall Course 1/2 Day Manual Handling Course We have training centres in North,…
- This church has a congregation of over 800, mainly Greek-Cypriots, living in north London. The priest is Rev. Vasilios.
- Roman Catholic church.
- Church of England church in the liberal Anglican tradition frimly rooted in the community of Tufnell Park. Children are very welcome, having their own Sunday Group activities, which often contribute to the main worship. There is a creche for under 4s.
- Care home for rehabilitation specialising in mental health conditions.
- St Giles Christian Mission is Bible believing church in Islington, North London. As a church, we’re passionate about the life-changing message that Jesus Christ is alive today. We’re committed to loving one another and sharing the good news about Jesus. You’re warmly invited to join…
- Roman Catholic church. Senior Citizen's group on Tuesday from 1.15pm to 3.00pm. Toddlers Group is held between 10am and 12 noon on Tuesday during school term.
- Church Of England Grade II listed building.
- The coroner must be notified of all cases of violent, sudden or unexpected death when a doctor does not sign the death certificate. Open Monday to Friday fromï¿½8am to 1pm and 2pm to 3.30pm.
- Roman Catholic church. Activities include: Kid's Club Teenager's Club Youth's Club Social club Club for elderly people Crochet heart group Gruppo of prayer San Vincenzo Pallotti Gruppo of prayer San Padre Pio Consorelle of Sacro Cuore Confratelli of SS Sacramento Choir of the sung Mass…
- To access support from a trained advisor contact the Samaritans who provide emotional support, 24 hours a day for people who are experiencing distress or suicidal thoughts.
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pmThe Samira Project is an ending violence against women girls (VAWG) for BAMER (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugees) women and girls project funded by Islington Coucnil. The Samira Project is a partnership between IMECE Women’s Centre, Latin American Women’s Aid (LAWA), Kurdish and…
- Open 7 days per week - booking requiredBased in Islington, London, Sapana London offers musculoskeletal for lower-back, shoulder, knee pain and more. Your practitioner will carry out a full assessment, analyse your injury and tailor a suitable course of treatment to begin the recovery process. Provide your contact details via our website…
- Services on offer Architects
- Services on offer Architecture
- Services on offer Initial and detail Design, Planning, Tendering, Construction information, Site inspection, Project management and Contract administration.
- Services on offer Cleaning, repairs, maintenance, Gas and Plumbing, Electrical services
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pmWhat is Kickstart? Kickstart is part of Scope’s employment services which provides highly personalised support for disabled people to find, apply for and keep a job. The service is aimed at supporting disabled people of working age into long term sustainable employment.The service is tailored…