Free professional helpline for shool governors and clerks in England. Open Monday to Friday fromï¿½9am to10pm (excluding public holidays) and 11am to 4pm on weekends. Email services and more information available through the website.
Search results (3297)
Refine these results
- Give advice and information on financial and health matters for older people. Provide an information line called SeniorLine on 0808 800 6565 offering free welfare advice rights.
- Open Monday - Saturday 9am to 8.00pm, Sunday 9am to 4.00pm Drop and Go Parcelforce Express Services Vehicle Tax Foreign Currency Travel Insurance Travel Money Card Plus National Express Tickets Current Account Servicing Savings application forms ATM 24 hour Lotto prize payments Lotto ticket sales
- Highbury Tennis Club is a lively, sociable and welcoming club for people playing at Islington's Highbury Fields courts.
- Ballet and pre-ballet classes for children aged 4, adult classes in Highgate Village and Barnet.
- We are responsible for processing all claims for asylum and asylum support made in the United Kingdom. We determine applications from asylum seekers, granting 5 years Leave to Remain (LTR) to those whose fears of persecution, integrating them swiftly into our society. IND also provides…
- The IOM is an independent organisation working in partnership with a number of refugee agencies throughout the UK which can provide you with assistance for a dignified and orderly return to your home country. Additionally, we may be able to help you settle back in…
- Group meets second Tuesday of the month from 2pm to 4pm atï¿½Harecourt United Reformed Church, St. Paul's Road, N1. If you would like to join them, please call Ms Mugliston (020 7607 7316) or Ms Austin (020 7241 2221).
- Advice and information for the somali community. Cultural activities and holiday events. Mother-tongue classes.
- Social and youth clubs mostly for Italian people, but all welcome.
- Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts is a centre for actor training. It provides a BA (Hons) course, Foundation courses and short courses.
- The firm offers a specialised service in the fields of education, community care and public law.ï¿½
- Jewish Care is the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish community. Offers comprehensive advice, information and practical services for the elderly, adults and young people with sensory impairment, physical disabilities and the mentally frail. Holocaust survivors centre open Monday to Friday offers…
- Junior athletics for 6 to 20 years old on Saturday: under 11s,from 11am to 12.15pm; 11 and over from 10.30am to 12.15pm. Qualified UK athletics coaches from London Heathside. You will be taught how to sprint, jump and throw with good technique, plus get fit,…
- Based in the Kings Head Pub. One of the earliest fringe theatres in London, 12 shows a year, including revivals first productions of new writing, musicals and revues. Productions often transfer to the West End. Lunchtime and evening performances daily. Visit the website for upcoming…
- Offers activities to Latin American elders (50+) such as yoga, Tai Chi, handicraft workshops, painting, dancing, English and journalism classes, talks, walks, workshops and fact sheeets. Also mental health support by group therapy and stress management. Information on social benefits and interpreting service for visits…