Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
Services in information, advice and support (153)
Refine these results
- This website gives information about a network of local groups and activities for children with dyspraxia.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pmFamily Fund is the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families on low incomes raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people. Last year, we provided 88,407 grants and services worth over £33 million to families across the UK. We believe that all families…
- The service provides information and support to children with heart disorders and their families.
- A national information charity on disability and parenthood.
- This is the organisation's national website, providing a wide range of services, including parent to parent support, throughout the UK for children suffering from autistic disorders.
- The website of an organisation consisting of carers, parents and families. Their aim is to help deaf children enhance their skills and abilities.
- The website for Newlife, supporting disabled children and their families across the UK. Newlife provides equipment loans and grants to ensure the safety and wellbeing of disabled children. Care Services support families by providing vital information, equipment provisions and a 24 hour Nurse helpline.
- Website giving information about the national organisation for thoses affected by psoriasis.
- This is the website of Austism Independent UK. The purpose of the organisation is to increase awareness of the condition and establish newly developed approaches to its diagnosis, assessment, education and treatment.
- This is the website of The Children's Society, a national charity working with more than 50,000 children and teenagers in England every year. The Children's Society provides practical help, support and advice through 90 projects, which focus on four key areas: children at risk on…
- Website of the national charity that works to ensure that sick children receive the highest standards of care.
- Challenges the inequality and poverty of disabled people by securing for them free and equal access to their legal rights and entitlements.
- The NSHN was formed over ten years ago with the prime objective of supporting people who self harm. We consist of a number of volunteer workers who have experienced self-harm to themselves or have seen it in family or friends. The aims and objectives of…
- Website of the organisation for dual sensory impaired people.
- The website of HACSG is a registered charity which helps ADHD/Hyperactive children and their families and is a leading proponent of a dietary approach to the problem of hyperactivity.
- A website offering information to people who have neuromuscular conditions.
- Website of the Makaton charity which helps people with communication difficulties.
- Telephone service on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am to 12 noon.If you have a question, or need some information, advice or guidance you can speak to one of our Family Engagement Workers. Telephone service Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am-12noon Tel: 020 7527 8376 If lines are busy please leave a message and we will get…
- Website of the London-based organisation offering support to people with the condition, their families and new parents.