The NSHN was formed over ten years ago with the prime objective of supporting people who self harm. We consist of a number of volunteer workers who have experienced self-harm to themselves or have seen it in family or friends. The aims and objectives of…
Services in information, advice and support (149)
Refine these results
- The website for Newlife, supporting disabled children and their families across the UK. Newlife provides equipment loans and grants to ensure the safety and wellbeing of disabled children. Care Services support families by providing vital information, equipment provisions and a 24 hour Nurse helpline.
- The website of a national organisation working for the inclusion of children with special educational needs into mainstream schools and generally society as a whole. They provide workshops for parents who get the chance to meet supportive adults with the same special educational needs.
- Advice, support and services for deaf children and adults, including interpretation services.
- Rett UK provides support, advice and information to families and professionals.
- The website of SAUK, which offers information and support to young people with scoliosis.
- Sense provides a wide range of services deaf-blind children and also adults. Services include a counselling service for young people and further education.
- Shine is the leading UK registered charity providing information and advice about spina bifida and hydrocephalus to individuals, families and carers.
- News, information, informed opinion about SEN by parents for parents.
- Website of charity supporting families affected by a syndrome without a name.
- Website of the Children's Chronic Arthritis Association, a leading charity run by parents and professionals to provide help and information for children with arthritis, their families and professionals involved in their care.
- This is the website of The Children's Society, a national charity working with more than 50,000 children and teenagers in England every year. The Children's Society provides practical help, support and advice through 90 projects, which focus on four key areas: children at risk on…
- Charity for children with brain injury, providing care, rehabilitation, education and research.
- Website of the London-based organisation offering support to people with the condition, their families and new parents.
- Website of The Curly Hair Project, which aims to help people with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their loved ones.
- The website of HACSG is a registered charity which helps ADHD/Hyperactive children and their families and is a leading proponent of a dietary approach to the problem of hyperactivity.
- Website giving information about the national organisation for thoses affected by psoriasis.
- Tired Out is Family Fund’s new sleep support hub which aims to help parents and carers of disabled children to sleep better. It pulls sleep information and resources together in one place. This includes information about support available to families in their local area, useful…