The website of the Disabled Living Foundation is a national organisation which, provides help and advice on the necessary equipment needed to overcome problems of everyday living by disabled people.
Services in information, advice and support (153)
Refine these results
- The Trust aims to increase the education and development of those with Down Syndrome.
- Website of the national organisation giving advice on all aspects of the condition.
- National charity providing support, advice, assessment, education, training for children, young people and adults experiencing dyslexia and literacy difficulties.
- This website gives information about a network of local groups and activities for children with dyspraxia.
- Website of the charity dedicated to improving the quality of life for deaf people.
- Website of the British Epilepsy Association.
- The website of the Epilepsy Society, which works to help young people with epilepsy to achieve more independent lifestyles.
- Website of the recruitment agency for employees and individuals with dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and autism.
- Website providing support, information and friendship to families whose children and relatives have Fragile X Syndrome.
- The website of GIG a national organisation which helps those affected by genetic disorders.
- The charity website provides free online intervention programmes for children and young people who have dyslexia.
- Working with disbaled children, young people and their families.
- MacMillan Cancer Support aims to ensure those living with cancer get the best information, treatment and care.
- Website of the Makaton charity which helps people with communication difficulties.
- Website offering information about microphthalmia, anophthalmia, coloborna and related conditions
- A website offering information to people who have neuromuscular conditions.
- Website of the national organisation for children with Special Educational Needs.
- This is the organisation's national website, providing a wide range of services, including parent to parent support, throughout the UK for children suffering from autistic disorders.
- The website of an organisation consisting of carers, parents and families. Their aim is to help deaf children enhance their skills and abilities.