Information from childline about children and bereavement.
Services in Families (1298)
Refine these results
- Free-to-use independent source of information and advice to help young people find the right degree course and university.
- Childhood bereavement charity.
- Counselling, advocacy, group work and workshop-based support for women who are affected by domestic violence in London. Also provides advice and training for frontline staff who work with survivors.
- Telephone, individual and group counselling and complementary therapies to women and girls who have experienced violence - physical, sexual or emotional.
- A social enterprise which aims to bring women confidently back into the workplace, working with employers who recognise the benefits of skilled, reliable part-time employees.
- Women's Aid is the national charity working to end domestic violence against women and children. Our mission is to advocate for abused women and children and to ensure their safety by working locally and nationally. Women's Aid does this by offering support and a place of…
- Supporting women with criminal convictions into sustainable, quality jobs.
- The website of the national organisation which is a major provider of services for young people with epilepsy.
- Young Pleasance is part of the Pleasance Theatre giving young people the opportunity to rehearse, learn, devise, share skills, and perform as part of a focused and motivated ensemble, recognising that drama is an essential part of learning and growth for young people on an…
- Youth Skills Network, YSN, is a non-profit organisation set up to help young people reach their full potential through a range of media projects and activities. It is also a useful training ground for young people wanting to pursue a career in media.
- Wednesday starting 9 February 2022, 10-11amCome and join our weekly coffee mornings to find out about our courses, what’s new at The Parent House and how we can support you The Parent House offers free 1-2-1 support/mentoring/training and courses to Islington Parents, or if you work in Islington or have…
- Thursday 6.30-7pmBeginners welcome, no need to book
- ChildminderMonday to Friday 8am-5.30pm. Flexible20 years experience. Very local to parks, outings to soft play, swimming, stay and play, playgroups.
- Early Years CentreMonday to Friday, 8.00am to 6pm.Westbourne Early Years Centre is one of the centres directly managed by the council offering integrated care and education in an inclusive multicultural environment. We are a supportive setting with friendly, experienced and qualified staff including a qualified teacher. We believe that the nursery experience…
- Westminster Kingsway College is a large college in central London, with Centres in Camden and Westminster. The College offers a wide range of further, adult and higher education courses, which are available for people of all ages from fourteen years upwards.
- Monday to Friday, 8.55am to 3.30pm; Breakfast Club: 7.45am; After School Club: 3.30-6pmWhitehall Park is a mixed Free School. Free Schools are independently managed, all ability schools funded by the government. They are run on a not-for-profit basis and the governing body sets its own admission criteria. All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards…
- Whittington Health provides community health services in Islington including health visiting and other services for children, young people and families. See the website for the full range of services and how to access them.
- The Whittington Hospital is located between Archway and Highgate. There is an Accident and Emergency department located in the hospital. The hospital's main entrance is on Magdala Avenue. Emergency department and labour ward access is on Highgate Hill.