We are the national charity giving free and confidential help to victims of crime, witnesses, their family, friends and anyone else affected across England and Wales.
Services in Families (1283)
Refine these results
- WellChild helps sick children and their families throughout the UK.
- Information from childline about children and bereavement.
- Free-to-use independent source of information and advice to help young people find the right degree course and university.
- Childhood bereavement charity.
- Counselling, advocacy, group work and workshop-based support for women who are affected by domestic violence in London. Also provides advice and training for frontline staff who work with survivors.
- Telephone, individual and group counselling and complementary therapies to women and girls who have experienced violence - physical, sexual or emotional.
- A social enterprise which aims to bring women confidently back into the workplace, working with employers who recognise the benefits of skilled, reliable part-time employees.
- Women's Aid is the national charity working to end domestic violence against women and children. Our mission is to advocate for abused women and children and to ensure their safety by working locally and nationally. Women's Aid does this by offering support and a place of…
- Supporting women with criminal convictions into sustainable, quality jobs.
- The website of the national organisation which is a major provider of services for young people with epilepsy.
- Young Pleasance is part of the Pleasance Theatre giving young people the opportunity to rehearse, learn, devise, share skills, and perform as part of a focused and motivated ensemble, recognising that drama is an essential part of learning and growth for young people on an…
- Youth Skills Network, YSN, is a non-profit organisation set up to help young people reach their full potential through a range of media projects and activities. It is also a useful training ground for young people wanting to pursue a career in media.
- Wednesday starting 9 February 2022, 10-11amCome and join our weekly coffee mornings to find out about our courses, what’s new at The Parent House and how we can support you The Parent House offers free 1-2-1 support/mentoring/training and courses to Islington Parents, or if you work in Islington or have…
- Weekday mornings 10am - 12noon or Weekday afternoons 2.15 - 4.15pm. There are courses starting every Monday for five weeks from Monday 26 JulyA week-long introduction to the watersports world and to Islington Boat Club, an RYA approved training centre staffed with Canoe England registered instructors. The City Road Basin is a lovely scenic place to get on the water - a historic canal facility not far from Angel.…
- Weekday evenings 5-7pm These courses start every Monday for five weeks from Monday 26 JulyA week-long introduction to the watersports world and to Islington Boat Club, an RYA approved training centre staffed with Canoe England registered instructors. The City Road Basin is a lovely scenic place to get on the water - a historic canal facility not far from Angel.…
- Thursday 6.30-7pmBeginners welcome, no need to book
- ChildminderMonday to Friday 8am-5.30pm. Flexible20 years experience. Very local to parks, outings to soft play, swimming, stay and play, playgroups.
- Monday 23 August - Friday 27 August from 12pm - 2pmLearn to play a traditional West African drum called a djembe in this week-long workshop. You will learn how to hit the drum in different ways to make different sounds, how to keep the pace when drumming in a group and also some ways to…