We are the national charity giving free and confidential help to victims of crime, witnesses, their family, friends and anyone else affected across England and Wales.
Services in families (1261)
Refine these results
- WellChild helps sick children and their families throughout the UK.
- Information from childline about children and bereavement.
- Free-to-use independent source of information and advice to help young people find the right degree course and university.
- Childhood bereavement charity.
- Counselling, advocacy, group work and workshop-based support for women who are affected by domestic violence in London. Also provides advice and training for frontline staff who work with survivors.
- Telephone, individual and group counselling and complementary therapies to women and girls who have experienced violence - physical, sexual or emotional.
- A social enterprise which aims to bring women confidently back into the workplace, working with employers who recognise the benefits of skilled, reliable part-time employees.
- Women's Aid is the national charity working to end domestic violence against women and children. Our mission is to advocate for abused women and children and to ensure their safety by working locally and nationally. Women's Aid does this by offering support and a place of…
- Supporting women with criminal convictions into sustainable, quality jobs.
- The website of the national organisation which is a major provider of services for young people with epilepsy.
- Young Pleasance is part of the Pleasance Theatre giving young people the opportunity to rehearse, learn, devise, share skills, and perform as part of a focused and motivated ensemble, recognising that drama is an essential part of learning and growth for young people on an…
- Youth Skills Network, YSN, is a non-profit organisation set up to help young people reach their full potential through a range of media projects and activities. It is also a useful training ground for young people wanting to pursue a career in media.
- Wednesday, 10-11amCome and join our weekly coffee mornings to find out about our courses, what’s new at The Parent House and how we can support you. The Parent House offers free 1-2-1 support/mentoring/training and courses to Islington Parents, or if you work in Islington or have…
- Wednesdays 5.30-7.30pm term timeThe Wellbeing Team are available weekly for a relaxed drop-in session. You can enjoy some arts, crafts, conversation and music. We are here to chat about anything that might be worrying you and give advice and information about the range of support available. We can…
- Wednesday 1pm to 2.30pmCome and joing a wellbeing session to help manage stress and find balance. Why not join us for some lovely meditation, reflexology and aromatherapy sessions every Wednesday from 1pm to 2.30pm at the Parent House. Contact Anita to book your free space
- Every Tuesday, 6-7.30pmJoin our weekly chess club and test your skills. Adults of all abilities welcome.
- First Thursday of the month, 11.30am-1pmJoin our monthly knitting group - all adults are welcome.
- Babies and young children love stories, rhymes and songs, and our relaxed and friendly baby bounce and under 5s sessions are great ways to introduce them to books, reading and learning. Baby Bounce is a song and rhyme session for babies up to about 18…